Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Down the lane lies James Taylor...


This is a picture of the lane behind our house which leads to the James A. Taylor Memorial Cemetary. Sounds creepy but it's not. Although I must admit having a cemetary so near the house freaked me out a little bit in the beginning!


Noel took this picture. I think he did a nice job.


I guess you can tell there's not much going on around here. Just the usual. Seems like I have a couple of new pregnancy symptoms creeping up. I hope they are fleeting because they really suck! Aren't I suffering enough with the exhaustion?!?! haha



3 comments:

Kimberly said...

So how old is the oldest grave??? Like Lonzo always said, their the best neighbors you can have.

carriewv said...

I walked out and looked and the oldest grave is 1941. Not too old really.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.