Sunday, April 20, 2008

RAMPS!



Yesterday on our way to Snowshoe we stopped off at Richwood to celebrate Noel's birthday at the Feast of the Ramson. It was a great ramp dinner. All you could eat! The ramps were cooked just right and the desserts were plentiful. Check the first picture of the cake. If you look real close the ramp's name is "Rampie." ha ha! Richwood also had arts and crafts to check out. I think this is definitely going to be a family tradition. On our way up to Snowshoe we saw ramps for the digging everywhere. We brought a shovel to dig them on the way home so put in your orders on the comments if you want any. I'll check tomorrow before we leave. I already put Kim down for a batch. Oh yeah, I almost forgot the festival queen and junior queen had a picture together titled "The Royal Stinkers!"

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Well I'm glad that I didn't have to ride in car with you guys!! Make sure you deliver my ramps tomorrow!