Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy, or Unhappy, Valentines

See this happy face? This was not the face that was on last night. I don't know what the problem was but Ruby was not at all herself. She wasn't hurting or anything like that. She was tired I think and fighting sleep. She cried and yelled for at least an hour before she finally gave into sleep.

Noel came home from work and brought us each a card and a few gifts- the best being a promised massage. Then I prepared the wings I promised Noel. As soon as we sat down to watch a movie and eat Ruby started. She could not be consoled. That is not like her. We think maybe she wanted to make sure the evening was all about her! haha! Anyway, our first Valentines Day with Ruby was a bust.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Fighting sleep baffles me, but it definitely produces some nice tantrums at our house. At least Ruby was back to being her usual happy self by morning.

Jenny said...

Sorry things were so rough! Jackson sometimes fights sleep like that and I totally do not understand this. Hope that is not a regular occurrence...

Jenny said...

Sorry things were so rough! Jackson sometimes fights sleep like that and I totally do not understand this. Hope that is not a regular occurrence...