Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Finally a bed!


This is the bed Noel and I made last weekend. Noel went to Lowes and bought the lumber, we put our heads together, and made it from scratch! It's a little higher up than we expected it to be, but it's OK. We actually feel like royalty in it! It's a lot more comfortable than when the bed was on the floor. Obviously, mattresses and boxsprings are not meant to sit on the floor. Notice the step on my side. Noel made that for me because it was too hard for me to climb up and get down due to being preggers.

On a side note, I slipped in dog drool (yes, I'm serious) and fell in the kitchen tonight. I'm OK but I banged my knee pretty good.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Looks pretty good! But those have gotta be the worlds highest night stands! And dog drool is NOT cool! Glad you are ok! Are the dogs still alive?