Monday, June 9, 2008

Internet's down at home :(

No pictures today as I am having difficulties with my internet at home. I have satellite internet and it seems that my modem is no longer receiving a signal. So frustrating.

Anyway, I am doing fine. I think I am as big as a house and when I can I'll post a recent picture of myself for everyone to see that I AM as big as a house. I can feel the baby moving a lot now. My stomach is itchy from where the skin is stretching. I am very lucky because I have still not had any problems. I go the 25th for another doctor appointment and that time will do the test for gestational diabetes. I'm worried about that one.

Noel and I went down the river this past weekend in our new kayaks. Poor Noel overturned his and nearly drowned! Luckily he was fine and we saved the boat and paddle. It was hot too. I put on sunblock but got burnt in a few small places. Noel did not put on sunblock and burnt up his legs pretty bad. hehe Terri and Gary (Noel's mom and her boyfriend) had a picnic waiting for us at Bud and Della Lea's (Noel's great aunt and uncle) camp on the river. It was nice to get out and have food waiting on us! We had such a nice time that day and can't wait to do it again.

Will put picture up soon. I think you all will get a kick out of it.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Try cocoa butter's anti stretch mark cream for the itching. It works wonders and I've got NO stretch marks (from either pregnancy)

Also, the test for GD is icky, but it's not so bad if you fail (like I did this time) - I'm just on a special diet now.

You're belly is so cute!