Friday, July 25, 2008

Merely an update

Well no doctor appointment yesterday. She blew me off to do an emergency C-section. Can you believe that?! Just kidding.


All is well with me except maybe for some insomnia and heartburn. I'm sure I could remedy the heartburn if I ate smaller meals, so it's my own fault. The baby moves around a lot and Noel tells me he likes to check out my belly and watch her move while I am sleeping and snoring (I'm sure the snoring part is not true). I guess that way he can get some alone time with Ruby since I get to be with her all of the time.


Check out this little onesie I bought her the other day. (Only because it was so cute and half off and 20% off of that, because goodness knows thanks so much to everyone, we don't need anymore clothes!)

1 comment:

Maggie said...

when you get heartburn you should eat a few (plain, unsalted) almonds. They work wonders!