Friday, January 9, 2009

Staying at Home

As of the end of the year I am officially a stay at home mom. I am enjoying my time with Ruby, but staying at home is no cake walk either. There is this feeling that because you have the "luxury" of staying home then you should be trying to do housework every second you can. This may end up being more work then working outside of the home. I know it's totally worth it. I want to send a thank you out to Poppy for bringing home the $ for us!

This is Ruby with Noel's mom. I think we're going to call her Meemaw. Doesn't Ruby look so peaceful? And big too!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm still here and checking from time to time. Kim told me about your decision to stay at home. I thought being on maternity leave was much harder than going to work everyday, so I wish you luck. Ruby does look peaceful with her Meemaw. There is nothing wrong with big, healthy babies!

Jenny said...

I'm always checking (of course I haven't updated yet either). Congratulations on becoming a stay at home mom, I would like to do that, but it's not in the cards for us right now. Enjoy your time with Ruby, there will be plenty of time for housework as she gets older.