Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Columbus




Last weekend we went to Columbus to see The Police. We also went to the zoo. Here are some pictures of the zoo. The first is a Sun Bear from Asia. The second picture is a tiger and he reminded me of the way Felix sleeps. The third picture is a bat. This bat was a female and she was pretty large. The worker at the zoo told us that the males have a wing span of about 5-6 feet. The last was one of Noel's favorites--the gorillas! He could have watched them forever. He was so enthralled I had to drag him away to help me when a bird pooped on my head.

On another note, the concert was fun. Our seats were kind of crappy and the sound was a little off but it was pretty fun. Unfortunately, I got some sun at the zoo and was super tired by the time the concert started.

No comments: