Wednesday, November 19, 2008

1 Month Old




I can't believe it but my little baby is one month old today. It's so exciting to watch her grow, but on the other hand it breaks my heart that time passes so quickly. I swear it feels like I just had her yesterday. Today truly has been bittersweet, but I don't want to waste a day being sad.

Ruby is out of newborn clothes for sure. She can hold her head up. She grunts like no other and it's hilarious. She is the best thing that ever happened to us and we love her more than life itself. I never believed I could love someone so much.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow a month already!!! And she's beautiful! I've gotta come for a visit soon!

Jenny said...

It is hard to believe how quickly time passes once they get here, it takes FOREVER for them to get here and then in the blink of an eye they start growing up.

She is beautiful, we need to come for a visit soon!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, she is just beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her! It is so sad that they grow so quickly.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Baby Girl. Glad she is doing well and that you guys are doing well.

Jared

Katie said...

I can't believe she has already passed the 1 month mark. She is adorable and clearly growing like a weed!