Sunday, March 9, 2008

Can they be trusted with a new dog bed?!?!


These two love to sleep on, or should I say beside, this pillow. As soon as one gets up the other has to run over and take it. Once upon a time we had a dog bed for them, but one new puppy who I won't name (ha ha) chewed the bed to bits. His daddy was so disgusted with him, he threw the bed away and vowed not to get another. But this is so pathetic I think we might have to relent.
On another note, we got tons of snow here yesterday. I think it's a snowed in day here on the hill. I don't have any problem with that. I'd be a little happier if I could have scored a gallon of milk, since I want to eat cereal for every meal, but I guess I'll live.

1 comment:

Chris said...

How sweet pictures of your pets and love their sleeping pillow...