Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Easter Bunny Came!

Check out this awesome Easter basket my parents made for us! That's not Easter grass in there either, that thing is plum full! There is every kind of candy you could want--not to mention some fancy hair products and some T-shirts (amongst other goodies). I can get started on that thing and be in stomach ache city in no time!

Thanks to my Mom I also have some new maternity clothes. I know I'm not too far along but my clothes are a little too tight. The elastic maternity pants are a dream and they're not tight so I don't have to go around feeling bad! I want this pregnancy to be fun and pants that are too tight are not fun!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

That is one awesome looking basket. Enjoy your last Easter basket b/c in less than 8 months it's gonna be "Carrie who?" "Noel who?" Yep, the kid will be top dog!