Monday, March 3, 2008

Here it is!



Here it is! The baby is a little over a centimeter long. The heart rate was 156. You could see the heart, the spine, and arm and leg buds. I am very lucky to have a wonderful doctor and she said everything with the baby is just fine!
I haven't gained any weight yet but I thought I would have. They took tons of blood! The only bad thing is I have a cyst on my ovary about the size of a tennis ball. She tells me it's fine for now but if it grows to 10 centimeters then it needs to be removed. Not to worry though, I've had a large cyst like this before and it dissolved on its own no problem. Even if it has to be removed it's still no problem.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

If you ask me, I think it favors Noel. Tee-hee.

Anonymous said...

That's because it still has a tail!

Carrie