Wednesday, March 26, 2008

You can't see me if I can't see you!


Look at this baby. He's under the coffee table, laying on his back. I honestly think he thinks he's hiding because he can't see anyone else. This is the least shy cat I have ever had the privilege of knowing. Any time he has a chance to get on a lap, any lap, he takes it. If he doesn't think he's getting enough attention he meows in a certain loud way over and over. Oh yeah, he also has to sleep between me and Noel every night with his blankie. But, we are very lucky because he is not spoiled.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the same kitty that kept trying to get on the couch when Nathan and I stopped by? I think he was feeling a little left out that day! Hopefully, he wont be too jealous when your little one gets here!

Deena

carriewv said...

That's the one! He about got up in Nathan's lap!