Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Oh another birthday! I was kind of hoping I'd have a baby by my birthday this year, but oh well! I am now 29 years old. This is my last 20 something birthday and that is kind of scary. I feel like I just turned 21 yesterday! Time does fly. I thought I would post some of the cool presents I got!


This is a P. Buckley Moss print that Uncle David and Linda got me for my birthday! How sweet, it says "For Ruby Noel." Notice the cat paw in the pic, that's pretty sweet too! Thanks Uncle David and Linda! (For the print, not the cat paw! haha)

This is a nite lite my Aunt Joy, Uncle Maury, Cora, Alicia, and Helen sent me. It was to put somewhere so I could see when I get up to see whats a matter with the baby! haha Actually, it's use right now is to light the way for the kitties in the new room Noel built in the basement. (We are trying to get the litter boxes in the basement and out of my bathroom, but will post about all that later because the room is so cool it deserves its own post.) Thanks to the Domskys!

This loot was given to me by my parents! Thank goodness for another pack and play and another car seat base! The diaper will also be put to good use! Now, the purse, YAY! Very cool! I love the patch work but would not have spent the money for myself. Anything you love but would not have bought for yourself is a great present I think! It's perfect! They also brought me a birthday cake and Noel and Mom insisted on putting 29 candles on it. Noel burnt his 'ittle finger lighting the candles and we had to hear about that all night ;) I blew out all the candles in one breath but my wish did not come true or I would have had this baby by now! Thanks Mom and Dad!

And finally, though there are no pictures of the gifts my husband got me, I will tell you about them! He got me several pillows for the bed, because I dream of the perfect labor where I can actually spend most of it at home, lounging in my own bed, watching Murder She Wrote. He got me a nice bath pillow, since I'm the queen of baths. He stocked the fridge with drinks and food I can have while in labor at home. He got me a back massager and a back scratcher and the massager has already been put to use! He also got odds and ends that I will need either while in labor or right after I get home! And I cannot forget about the Glider we purchased for when the baby gets here! It's very comfortable and I think will be instrumental in rocking the baby to sleep! Thanks honey for the sweet and considerate gifts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I love you,

Noel

Jenny said...

Happy Belated Birthday! It sounds like you had a really good one!