Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Birthday Dinner and a Dr. Visit

Last night Noel and I went to Tidewater to take advantage of the free birthday dinner. Our food was delicious as usual and I overdid it as usual. So much so that when I got home I was feeling sick as a dog. Like, moaning and groaning sick. I thought I was going to puke several times. So, I took a Zantac and went to sleep, thinking that surely if I slept I would wake up feeling better. No such luck. I woke up about and hour later feeling as crappy as I did when I fell asleep. I then got up and didn't fight it anymore. Yep, I puked. And boy did I feel so much better. Should have let my body do it hours earlier! Anywho, no serious damage done!

My Dr. visit today was fine. Not much going on except that I am now 50% effaced. I am still only 1 cm dilated. I have been walking on the treadmill at the gym trying to get something going but it looks like she'll be coming when she darn well feels like it! Still though, at this stage of the game it could be any time!

No comments: