Friday, October 3, 2008

But I'm the Baby!


Here is my baby Felix sleeping in the cradle that Noel's family got for us. Doesn't he look so cute in there? I can imagine he thinks we already have a baby and do not need another one. Of course, I might be a crazy cat lady thinking that he comprehends all of this! FYI, no I do not plan to put the baby in this cradle with only a blanket, it doesn't afford much support and it's a smothering hazard. I plan to either purchase or make a pad for the cradle.


2 comments:

Maggie said...

uh oh! Don't let him get used to sleeping in there. You don't want him getting in there with Ruby!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Noel and Carrie. Congrats and good luck. Your baby is beautiful. Hope you all are doing great. -- Kelli, Kathy, Bill, Brenda, Rick, and last but not least Judge Ed.

Hurry back to work Noel, we need someone to answer the phone - ha ha.