Thursday, October 9, 2008

39 Weeks! and a Few More Thank Yous!

How your baby's growing:Your baby's waiting to greet the world! She continues to build a layer of fat to help control her body temperature after birth, but it's likely she already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon. (Boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls.) The outer layers of her skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath.

Also, I want to thank Aunt Babe for the Fiestaware she got me for my birthday, Noel for the picture frame he made me, and Terri for the tops and pajamas. Babe's gotten me so much Fiestaware that I might actually realize my goal of having enough for everyone to use at Thanksgiving! The picture frame Noel made me says Mommy Loves Ruby Noel and is so cute. The tops and pajamas Terri gave me are a much needed insertion into my wardrobe! Thanks to everyone!

1 comment:

Paula said...

I love fiestware...I have 15placesettings!